Magnehelic Gauge 0-50 Mm Dwyer
SpecificationMagnehelic® Gauge for high accuracy–guaranteed within 2% of full scale–and for the wide choice of 81 models available to suit your needs precisely. Using Dwyer’s simple, frictionless Magnehelic® Gauge movement, it quickly indicates low air or non-corrosive gas pressures–either positive, negative (vacuum) or differential. The design resists shock, vibration and over-pressures. No manometer fluid to evaporate, freeze or cause toxic or leveling problems. It’s inexpensive, too.
The Magnehelic® Gauge is the industry standard to measure fan and blower pressures, filter resistance, air velocity, furnace draft, pressure drop across orifice plates, liquid levels with bubbler systems and pressures in fluid amplifier or fluidic systems. It also checks gas-air
specifications – Service:Air and non-combustible, compatible gases. (Natural Gas option available.)
– Housing:Die cast aluminum case and bezel, with acrylic cover, Exterior finish is coated gray to withstand 168 hour salt spray corrosion test.
– Pressure Limits:-20 in Hg. to 15 psig.† (-0.677 bar to 1.034 bar); MP option; 35 psig (2.41 bar), HP option; 80 psig (5.52 bar).
– Overpressure:Relief plug opens at approximately 25 psig (1.72 bar), standard gages only. See Overpressure Protection note on Catalog page.
– Temperature Limits:20 to 140°F.* (-6.67 to 60°C).
– Mounting Orientation:Diaphragm in vertical position
– Process Connections:1/8″ female NPT duplicate high and low pressure taps – one pair side and one pair back.
– Weight:1 lb 2 oz (510 g); MP & HP 2 lb 2 oz (963 g).
– Accuracy:±2% of FS (±3% on -0, -100PA, -125PA, -10MM and ±4% on -00, -60PA, -6MM ranges), throughout range at 70°F (21.1°C).
– Size:4″ (101.6 mm) diameter dial face. Description
|Gauge Type||Magnehelic Differential|
|Pressure||-20 in Hg. to 15 psig. (-0.677 bar to 1.034 bar); MP option; 35 psig (2.41 bar), HP option; 80 psig (5.52 bar)|