Suction strainer filter are designed for installation into high-pressure suction lines of hydraulic pumps. Suction strainer elements are only intended to protect hydraulic pumps against catastrophic failure caused by coarse contaminants.
- Flow rate: Suction strainers are available from a flow rate of 5 to 250 lpm
- Nominal particle rating: Filters are available from 10 microns to 150 microns filtration rating
- Filter caps: Die cast aluminium nut and caps are installed
- Filter media: Stainless steel wire mesh and perforated steel core
- Sealant: Epoxy based
- Sizes: Custom build sizes are offered
- Operating conditions: Filter can withstand temperature up to 120ºc. Filter is washable or can be cleaned by applying air pressure and reused