Thank you for choosing our GEMTECH Digital Differential Pressure Gauge Please Read This Manual Before Using.
If you have any doubt about the use, please feel free to contact our company, we are quite willing to serve you.
MATTERS NEEDING ATTENTION：
- Please do not modify the internal wiring and lines of the GEMTECH Digital Differential Pressure Gauge by
- Please choose a safe area to install the GEMTECH Digital Differential Pressure Gauge to Prevent High Temperature and Avoid Splashing of Moisture and Water
- When the battery voltage is low, please replace the battery in
1. RELEVANT MATTERS BEFORE USE
1-1 DELIVERY INSPECTION
Each GEMTECH Differential Pressure Transmitter is subject to strict quality control before delivery. Product packaging adopts enhanced anti-collision treatment. After opening the box, please check whether the product caused damage during the transportation.
2. PRODUCT APPEARANCE
2.1 APPLICATIONS AND FEATURES
- Using high-precision sensors and digital technology, can detect positive pressure, negative pressure or Differential Pressure
- Can be widely used to measure the pressure of fans and blowers, filter resistance, wind speed, furnace ventilation, pressure drop caused by orifice plates, liquid level in foaming systems and pressure in booster or hydraulic
- Can be used on medical equipment to monitor blood and respiratory
- Suitable for embedded installation, flat installation and other installation
- Various measuring
- No moving parts, anti-vibration.
- Accuracy up to ±1%FS, ±3%FS(0-60Pa), ±2%FS(0-125Pa).
- Button function: zero calibration, unit switching
3 STORAGE AND INSTALLATION
- The product should be kept in a dry and grime free
- Storage temperature: -10℃~+40℃.
- Storage humidity: 0%~90%.
- Vibration:＜20Hz: 9.8 m/s2 (1G) max; 20Hz~50Hz: 5.88 m/s2 (0. 6G) max.
- Avoid storing in corrosive gas and liquid
- It is best to store it properly packaged on a shelf or
- If it is used in an open package and it exceeds 3 months, the ambient temperature of the storage environment should not be higher than 30 ℃. This is because when the electrolytic capacitor is stored without electricity, its characteristics are easily deteriorated when the ambient temperature is too Do not leave it for more than a
- Year Without Electricity.
- Ambient temperature: -10~+50℃ (14~104℉)
- Ambient Relative Humidity: <90%, no frost
- Installation height: <1000m
On a circle with a diameter of 105 MM, Drill 3 Holes with an average angle of 120 degrees. The hole diameter is between 3-3.2 (as shown in the picture above). Mounted on the surface with accessory screws M3X8. Choose one pair of pressure ports to connect to the air tube, pay attention to the difference between high and low pressure ports, and make sure to seal the other pair of pressure ports with
On the plate that needs to be embedded, Punch a hole, the Diameter of the hole is between 114 and 3-114.8mm. Embed the product and install the accessory feet on the back. Then fix it on the plate with M3.5X50 self-tapping screws. Choose one of the pair of pressure ports to connect to the airway. Note the difference between high/low pressure ports and make sure to seal the other
4 PRODUCT PARAMETERS
- Medium: Air And Non-Flammable, Non-Corrosive
- Medium Temperature: 0-60°C
- Shell: ABS engineering plastic
- Working Environment: -20°C～+85°C
- GEMTECH Differential Pressure Range: a variety of ranges. Overload 3xFS, breaking pressure 10 × FS
- Long-Term Stability: ±0.1% FS/Year
- Temperature Drift Coefficient: <0.03% FS/°C
- Power Supply: 4 AA batteries
|CODE||UNIT & RANGE|
|PA||PA||KPA||MBAR||MM W.C||IN W.C|
Optional Range: ±30Pa—±5000Pa (0—10000Pa)