Dwyer DM-2003 PRESSURE TRANSMITTER, 0 – 0.5
- A wide range of models are available factory calibrated to specific ranges
- Pressure connections are inherent to the glass filled plastic molded housing making installation quick and easy
- Digital push-button zero and span simplify calibration over typical turn-potentiometers
- An optional 3.5 digit LCD shows process and engineering units
- A single bush button allows field selection of 4 to 6 engineering units depending on range on LCD models
Service: Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
Wetted Materials: Consult Factory.
Accuracy: ±1% F.S. at 70°F.
Stability: +1% F.S./yr.
Temperature Limits: 20 to 120°F (-6.67 to 48.9°C).
Pressure Limits: 10 psig (0.69 bar).
Thermal Effect: ±0.055% F.S./°F (0.099% F.S./°C).
Power Requirements: 10-35 VDC (2 wire).
Output Signal: 4 to 20 mA.
Zero and Span Adjustments: Digital push-button zero and span.
Loop Resistance: DC: 0-1250 ohms maximum.
Current Consumption: DC: 38 mA maximum.
Electrical Connections: Screw-type terminal block.
Display: 3.5 digit LCD, 0.7″ height.
Process Connections: 1/8″ I.D. tubing.
Mounting Orientation: Vertical.
Weight: 4.8 oz (136 g).